Partner with RMIT Training and you will have everything you need to operate a successful in-house language program.
Our partners have access to everything they need to achieve success for themselves and their students. We offer our extensive suite of products and services and the flexibility to develop an effective way of working that is beneficial and effective.
We provide you with our in-house designed course materials for teachers and students, including online delivery options. Depending on your needs, we will develop a customised support system that is based on our years of experience of working with international partners.
Benefits of the RMIT English Worldwide Partner Programs include:
- a complete bank of rigorously trialled and verified assessment tools, including ongoing assessment through the course and end-of-course assessment
- an extensive familiarisation program to the RMIT English Worldwide (REW) course curriculum delivered onsite by expert trainers
- ongoing academic services and support from our Melbourne-based language centre
- teacher access to an extensive array of teaching strategies, plans, activity suggestions and syllabus guides
- ongoing teacher development programs delivered either with the partner or at our Melbourne centre
- purpose-built quality assurance tools to ensure course delivery standards are maintained to the highest level, including a program delivery manual and annual quality review
- access to marketing and promotional tools, including permission to use the RMIT English Worldwide logo as well as ongoing assistance from our Commercial Development Team to facilitate marketing of our brand
- REW certification for each successful student, which can include the direct pathway to RMIT University.