Reputable. Regional. Relevant.
As the largest specialist provider of research from Australia and New Zealand, RMIT Publishing makes it easy to find the research content you need — whatever your subject of interest.
Through its Informit brand of online databases and search platform, RMIT Publishing provides access to relevant research databases on:
- Indigenous studies
- social sciences.
Informit content is sourced from publishers, associations and peak professional bodies and aggregated in over 70 bibliographies, media and full text databases.
Content is collated with a focus on regional perspectives and otherwise hard-to-find research. Its broad coverage includes peer reviewed journals, specialist journals, monographs, reports, conference papers and bibliographic indexes.
- 70+ databases to choose from
- 2/3 of content is available electronically only in Informit
- 450+ content partners
- 8 million index, abstract and full text articles
- 10 million+ article searches performed globally each year
- Free access for over 75 developing countries to Informit Health Collection as part of the World Health Organization’s HINARI project
Libraries and organisations across all sectors and regions of the world subscribe to Informit — from universities, schools and TAFE/polytechnic institutes to hospitals, corporations, federal and state government departments.
Visit the Informit website