You are here
Work with us
Work in a friendly, supportive and collegial environment, where professional development is encouraged and supported. Employee engagement survey scores have increased for the past three years.
Flexibility and location
Achieve work–life balance with flexible working arrangements in a Melbourne CBD location close to public transport, markets, cafes, shopping and entertainment.
Rewards and other benefits
Enjoy our recognition programs, health and wellbeing initiatives, volunteer community days, paid parental leave, access to discounts, and an attractive salary package that incorporates superannuation and annual leave loading with enterprise agreement conditions and annual performance and salary reviews.
RMIT English Worldwide
- Commercial Development
- RMIT English Worldwide Melbourne
- Business Development
- Sales Support
- RMIT English Worldwide Curriculum
- Editorial, Design and Audio
- Informit Production
- IELTS Operations
- Relationship Management
- Student Services
- Communications and Engagement
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Legal Counsel
The recruitment process
- We acknowledge all applications received.
- Processing of applications usually takes 2 to 3 weeks from the closing date of the application.
- We use a behavioural interview process, which means we will ask you to provide relevant, specific examples of how you have undertaken or managed a situation or task in the past.
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions about the role and the Company.
- If you are a preferred candidate, we will request the contact details of at least two referees, and will ask your permission before contacting them.
- Ideally, your referees should be people you have reported to in the past.
- Candidates must have the right to work in Australia.
- You may be required to provide evidence of your qualifications.
- Some positions require a Working with Children and/or Criminal Record check.