You are here
Tuition fees bursary
RMIT Training is excited to announce that a 20% bursary (like a discount or scholarship) is now available to all RMIT Training Academic English and Foundation Studies international students. This 20% bursary is applicable to tuition fees.
Bursary for Foundation Studies students
The 20% bursary will be applied to the Foundation Studies:
- Semester 1, 2021 (February intake) and Semester 2, 2021 (July intake) tuition fees
Bursary for Academic English students
The 20% bursary will be applied to the Academic English tuition fees for the following modules:
- Module 1 2021 (5 January)
- Module 2 2021 (8 February)
- Module 3 2021 (15 March)
- Module 4 2021 (26 April)
- Module 5 2021 (31 May)
- Module 6 2021 (19 July)
The Bursary will be applied to your Academic English tuition fees and any excess prepaid tuition fees will be transferred to your formal RMIT University program.
Value and duration
20% tuition fee reduction to either:
- Academic English program with study period between 5 January 2021 - 20 August 2021 or
- Foundation Studies program for two (2) semesters with Semester 1 2021 intake
In order to qualify for this bursary you must:
- be commencing student in either English for Academic Purpose (EAP) with study period between 5 January 2021 - 20 August 2021 or Foundation Studies program with Semester 1 2021 intake
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT Training.
- If you are successful, you will receive an offer letter with the bursary details outlined.
Bursary open date
Applications now open.
Terms and conditions
- The bursary will be paid towards the tuition fees of either English for Academic Purpose (EAP) or Foundation Studies program.
- The bursary applies only to the first eligible program.
- This bursary cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in 2021.
- The bursary may be offered together with other RMIT International scholarship i.e. Future Leaders Scholarship.
- RMIT has the authority to cease offering this reduction at any time.
- This bursary is not eligible for Latin American students under English for Academic Purpose (EAP) but they are eligible under the Foundation Studies.
Online: Make an enquiry
If you have an outstanding invoice, Student Services will contact you about your updated fees.